What are you looking for?

Sunday, August 28, 2011

**My Daily Schedule**

This is my daily schedule on my days off  (which are Mon, Thurs, Fri & Sun):
  • Wake up @ 6am- ready self, start a load of laundry & start the coffee which I have already fixed up the night before
  • Unload the dishwasher from the load of dishes I washed the night before
  • I start on my husbands breakfast (ranges from oatmeal & dried cranberries to bacon & eggs)
  • while breakfast is cooking, I make Hubbys lunch.
  • 6:30- Hubby gets up & I always greet him with a hot cup of coffee & his breakfast. (I like to make a real show of breakfast too, with a placemat, his meal plated and all the fixins!) I dont do this because he expects it, I do this because he appreciates it!
  • When hes all done, I put the plates in the sink & he fixes his coffee mug for the day & gets his things together
  • 7am- Kiss honey goodbye & wave goodbye til I cant see him anymore
  • 7am- switch out the laundry into the dryer & start on the breakfast dishes & cleaning the kitchen. Scrub out the sink, wipe down the countertops, clean the stove, put dishes in dishwasher
  • 7:15- Tidy the dining room. Wipe down tables, straighten up the chairs, put anything thats out of place where it goes, light the candles, windex the windows
  • 7:30-Tidy the living room & downstairs bathroom, wipe down the tables, wipe down the tables & straighten it up. Put everything in its place thats out of place
  • 7:45- I sweep, spot mop (I thoroughly mop once a week) & vacuum floors before heading upstairs
  • 8:00- I go upstairs to the bedrooms & start with our master bedroom. I make the beds (unless its sheet day, in which case, Id strip the bed & wash the bedding) I put everything in its place & wipe down the end tables
  • 8:15- I clean the master bathroom. I start @ the countertops, disinfect them & the sink bowl & then I scrub out the toilet bowl & add some kind of cleaner that smells good. Then I wipe down the shower & mop over the floor & change the waste basket when needed. I windex the mirrors & windows
  • 8:30- Tidy up the office. Put papers back in their place, take note of anything that needs to be replenished, the printer paper, paper-clips, post it notes & change the paper basket if needed. I dust over things & wipe over the windows
  • 8:45- I move then to the guest room which isnt used regularly so it doesnt need much. I just run the rag over the items in the room to keep the dust off & fluff the pillows on the bed.
  • 9:00- I vacuum each room, febreeze all the fabrics & take one last  look over everything.
  • 9:15- I stop to eat a snack while the dryer finishes drying the clothes
  • 9:30- I take out the laundry, fold & hang it up
  • This is where I do my chore of the week
  • 10:00 ish- I take an hour to sit, rest, or take a nap if I feel.
  • 11:00- When I get up, I have all my cleaning chores done. So I run my errands(if any) now (after re applying that gloss & brushing my hair out of course!)
  • 12:00- I prepare ahead for dinner (thaw meats, get the crock-pot going, chops things ahead of time)
  • 12:30- I bake anything that need to be baked or mend anything that needs mending.
  • 1:00- Since everything is pretty much done, I take time to do the things I want. Scrapbooking, blogging, reading, taking a shower & doing my hair, getting my nails done...ect.
  • I do one last clean sweep of the house & ready myself before Hubby gets home
  • I start cooking dinner around 4:30 and I have it done by 6:30 when Hubby gets home.



1 comment: