What are you looking for?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

**Being A Sexy Housewife**


Okay, so washing the dishes half naked may not be very realistic with busy schedules & children @ home. But, what husband wants to come home after a long day at work & see his wife sweaty, frazzled & dirty from cleaning house all day long. I have two suggestions for this. As you already know from previous posts, I believe in getting ready & before your husband leaves for work, so that the last image he has of you is a well put together, beautiful, loving wife. I will admit, I have got all dressed for Hubby to leave & as soon as he was out of sight, I walked back in, threw on my sweats & my old t-shirt & went to scrubbing. You cant deep clean a house in a pretty dress! Heres my suggestion though-to be sexy for yourself.  Of course you shouldnt clean in your good clothes, with all the chemicals that are in cleaning products its a good way to ruin them. So changing into your old jeans and t-shirt to clean & everything is ok. But you shouldnt be frumpy, because you're the one who has to look at you all day. Brush your hair out, make it pretty. You can put it in a low ponytail if its long so you can put it down quickly if company shows up. You should always keep your nice clothes that you saw your hubbs in folded & layed out somewhere for easy access in case someone does show up at your house. My Momma had a version of a house dress that was practically a moo-moo although she was a tiny woman. My version of a house dress is a floor length, v-neck spaghetti strap, cotton maxi dress. It is nothing too special & I got it for $12 at TJ Maxx. But, when paired with some sparkely jewlery & curl my hair, its a pretty nice outfit! Anyway, I keep it hanging up on the back of the bathroom door upstairs & slip it on in the mornings (not every morning, you gotta switch it up!) But when its convenient, I wear it & it looks really nice @ 7am when the other wives are standing in their doorways waving goodbye with their robes & nightgowns on with curlers in their hair & no make up on. It makes me feel good about myself to know that I am put together & looking nice for my husband. I know he appreciates it too.
      So here are my tips:  1.) Your makeup should be done when your hubby leaves so you should take a little time every once & a while during the day to maintain it. Even if no one is going to come by your house & you arent even going to the mailbox, you should do it for yourself.   2.) Keep your hair neat throughout the day.   3.) Make sure that your legs are shaved (as well as other parts, ladies!).  4.) Eat right & exercise to keep your body in shape.  5.) Make sure to take time & do something you enjoy. Reading, photography, taking a class, having a part time job...something that keeps you sane & makes you feel like you are a productive part of society. This will do wonders for your spirit. 

So those are my "daytime" tips. Now for the "night time tips" to be a sexy wife & keep the spark alive in the bedroom!
 1.)  Sometimes I like to curl & tease my hair all up right before bed. It is a HASSLE to get brushed out the next morning...but it is WORTH IT the night of! I wear my big sparkely jewelry & my makeup & it makes me some kind of girl out of a movie. It makes me such a more confident lover & Hubby loves it, although he tells me Im beautiful no matter what I look like bc trust me, he has seen me at my worst. So try to do something that makes you feel sexy!
2.)  Lingerie is the key to a long, happy sex life. I like to sleep naked, but it has nothing to do with being sexy, it has to do with being comfortable. Although my hubby likes me naked, I think that sometimes, leaving something to the imagination, is even sexier. So, although it is uncomfortable, I will go to bed in stockings with a garter belt & all those clips matching bra & panties, with frills and lace & all that good stuff. I will be honest, it has never stayed on.  *wink* 
3.)  Be open minded. Now, there is a line. A very definate line when it comes to certain things (at least with me). What is your husband wanted to watch a dirty movie? Would you watch it together? Would you be bold & suggest you mimick the things that they are doing? Would you think about introducing toys? Just keep an open mind & if your husband does try to make a suggestion, it's okay to tell him that you need to think about it. Give it a few days, mull it over & make a decision...but if you decide "yes," don't tell him...just do it! FUN! Things I caution against--doing anything you are truely uncomfortable with or that is dangerous & introducing another person into your sexual relationship.
4.)  Have fun, laugh, be a free spirit. Nothing is sexier than confidence & humor!











4 comments:

  1. Why don't you write anymore?!? I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please write again. You are brilliant and you are such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete